Sterling Commercial Appraisals, LLC
Hello, my name is Eric Sterling I am a New York State Certified and Registered General Real Estate Appraiser
I provide real estate appraisals for companies and people like yourself for many different purposes and reasons, such as:
· Making sure you don’t pay too much for a property that you are interested in buying
· Or if you are selling your property I will help make sure you don’t sell it for too little
· You may need an appraisal for estate planning, gifting, or other tax purposes
· You may need an appraisal for divorce proceedings
· A tax grievance
· Corporate Planning and Corporate Exchanges
· Condemnation, litigation or variances
I routinely perform these types of appraisals for banks, attorneys, accountants, local governments, individuals, families, and businesses.
I come from a family of practicing commercial appraisers based in New York City, and I have been appraising real estate for the past 17 years.
In 2008 I was recruited by one of New York States largest appraisal firms located in Saratoga. At that firm I was tasked with developing a commercial appraising division. In 2010 I started my own appraisal company specializing in commercial appraisals.
My market area covers several counties. These include the four counties of the Capital District (Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer, and Saratoga) as well as the surrounding counties of Warren, Washington, Fulton, Montgomery, Hamilton and Essex.
If you need an appraisal, I am here to help you. Give me a call, send me an email or a text message.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.